Thursday, January 31, 2008

Middle of the Night Noise.

Okay so this is my only outage to rant about the neighborhood dogs. I fully understand allowing your dogs out in the day and them barking. I might not like it, but I can not always stop my two large dogs from barking right away during the day, but you better believe that after the sun goes down you will not hear a peep out of my dogs. This is not true for the houses surrounding me. I don't know names yet, but lets just say that it is 1:30 in the morning and everyone in the house is wide-awake. Also I must say a random bark in the night is okay, but for your dogs to be barking hog wild at who knows what, is not good.

So for all of you responsible dog owners out there please keep your dogs quite at night. Especially the middle of the night. Some of us work for a living and have to be up extremely early the next day.