Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Years Resolutions....?



Okay, I am trying to blog a lot more now days. Even if I don't have anything to say I will try to at least post pictures. I however do have a few things to get off my chest. Ava is now over four months old and I am unable to loose any more weight. I don't believe in New Years resolutions, but this year I am going to try, like most adults, to loose weight and get in shape. We should all be a fortunate as hollywood superstars to have personal trainers, nannys and chefs. Then we can all drop or put on any amount of weight we like. For us normal wives...no such luck, except for those few lucky son of a guns. This resolution has me in such a perdicament. I know have to watch what I eat, walk/workout, spend time with Ava, Mike, Bella, Beau and Flicka and work. How do you woman out there get it done? Oh I forgot the most important thing of all and have time for myself. What the heck. Guess this is why I get up at 5am most days.

Okay off my soap box and on to a few new pics. Enjoy....



No comments: