Friday, January 25, 2008

Thrice is nice


Well maybe we have a new habit!!!!! AVA SLEPT. Let me explain, the past three nights she has slept 9 hours each night. Each night I slowly let go and I get more sleep to. Last night I only woke up twice to check on her. If you are a mother you will understand. I just am not used to so much sleep in a row. It is NICE. Now she still gets up at 4am, but that hour comes much easier when you go to bed at 7! Not sure if my rocking Ava to sleep is helping her stay a sleep, but I would like to say it is. Also to those who say let a baby cry it out and they will learn to sooth themselves....no no no....my way did work. I went to Ava anytime she cried and she new I would be there...now she does not have to sooth herself back to sleep she will just sleep...in her own crib I must add. Sorry horrible run on I know. I just had to get out the Na Na bo bo part to the insensitive men who told me to let my baby cry. This is why a woman should always follow her gut. It will pay off. It might take five months, but it works. I now have a well rested baby that is extremely happy.

Here are a few pics from last night.


Ava and I just after her bath...bundle up the baby!


Ava's new PJ's....thanks Grandma


I love to rock Ava to sleep!

No comments: