Thursday, January 10, 2008

That's My Daughter!


As I was changing Ava's poopy diaper this morning, I found her making a face back at me. This was no ordinary nice morning face this was my face....she was sticking out her tongue and grunting at me. Something I have done many times to her. Yup that is my daughter, stick me with a dirty diaper and make a face to me. Nice.

Oh last night it was a bit chilly here, but no wind, so sticking to my New Years Resolution we all went for a walk. What a site we must be. Me with Ava all bundled up and Mike with these two large dogs walking him.

Right now our adventures maybe few or small for some every day is a new one for us. Hope you like the pictures from last night. I think we might be getting carried away.

2 comments:

Plunger Girl said...

Good Sarah. Back to posting on the blog--and regularly to boot! Love the first pic of Ava--too cute. Ok, gotta get away from the computer, it's making me insane.

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

holy cow Ava has grown so much with in the last few weeks! Crazyness!