Monday, January 21, 2008

Drummer Girl....


Well Mike has started Ava young in playing the drums. I thought guitar would be cool, but a girl drummer would be okay also. I just hope she sticks to beating on the drums and not on me or the dogs.

We all took a trip this weekend to see the Tulsa crew. It was fun. We took some more 4 generations pictures. Also got a good one of the great grand parents and Ava.


On a growing note...Ava is 20 weeks old....or 5 months and now is eating rice cereal. Mom says it tastes like wall paper paste, but I am not willing to give that one a try. Ava seems to enjoy it. That or she enjoys me making a mess on her. Either way she would be better at feeding her self than I am, see.
As for sleeping...Ava is now sleeping 5 hours... she then wakes, eats and sleeps two more in her crib. Then she wakes and sleeps 2-3 more with me in our chair. One of these days she will sleep straight through the night, until then I will get up when she gets up.

Nothing else too new here, will post again soon.

No comments: