Sunday, February 17, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...


I thought I would post a few pictures of my favorate things.

#1 would have to be Ava's winter dress that was made by Meme.



#2 would be my OSU house shoes that Mike got me for Christmas. They keep me entertained and my feet nice and cozy warm.



#3 my lovely husband who does not always let me take his picture, but is always silly.



#4 Ava not protesting to getting put in her car seat, but rather laughing and kicking her feet.



#5 Eating out every once and a while at Sonic or Chicken Express my two fav places. Good thing to, cause these are the only fast food places Justin has.

2 comments:

Plunger Girl said...

Great post! Drooling over the Chicken Express and Sonic. No fair!

Plunger Girl said...

Forgot to add that I'm going to probably steal your idea sometime this week. I'm a thief like that. Plus, my brain is running out of things to blabber on about.