Saturday, February 16, 2008

Rainy Day Blues.....


So Ava and I woke up about 1am this morning to lots of wind, rain, thunder and lightning that shook the house. I know lightning should just be bright, but no here in Texas it can shake a house when it cracks. How Mike and the hairy babies slept through it all I have no clue, but they were lucky.

Lately it seems as if Ava and I are spending more and more time a sleep together in "our" chair. To think I almost didn't get this chair when Mike and I bought new furniture for the house, what a mistake that would have been. So back to my point any tips on keeping Ava asleep all night send them my way...other than letting her cry it out. That I will not do, so don't even try to mention it, or you will have the unfortunate wrath of me like a coworker did when he tried to tell me to do this.

Sorry extremely scatter brained today, back to the rain.... so it has rained off and mostly on all day. Instead of going to a park and getting some sun, we have all been forced to nap and watch movies all day long. Generally I am not apposed to this, but now at 5pm, I am extremely board and wondering what to do for the next few hours with Ava until she goes to bed. Thank goodness for bath time.

On another random note, I have noticed that I cannot sing, but at this point it does not matter. I will randomly break out into song, just to get Ava's attention, cheer her up, or for no good reason at all.


Justin, TX as the sky is clearing from a rainy day.