Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bathroom

Well after four weeks the bathroom is done!!!! I did not expect it to take over two weekends, but you know things come up and the bathroom gets pushed aside. I can say now that the only room left to paint in the house is the laundry room and this is a project I am not willing to undertake for another month or so. The only picture I missed out on is what the bathroom looked like with all the horrible wallpaper. I sort of got started picking at the wallpaper before Ava was even born.

No wallpaper, no texture yet.
texture no paint yet.
and now we have paint and the bathroom is clean and usable again. Mike even added two hooks instead of a towel bar for us to hang our towels.
P.S. We will be adding white wooden blinds to the windows when our budget allows.

No comments: