Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Random thoughts...

Okay we will start off with these past few days have been nuts. Ava started out having trouble sleeping, but now we are back up to 6-7 hours of sleep straight. Who knows with this one from day to day? I will just go with the flow and hope that soon we will be up to 8 hrs of sleep!!! Here is a picture of us girls being silly.



Now just to show yall how early Ava and I get up, one morning we took a picture of the sun rising. Just think we see this every day.



Ava is also now eating baby food. I know I know milk is baby food, but I mean stuff like applesauce. This is the first week. We start out with one food for a week. We also are supposed to start out with yellow and orange foods. I don't think she is too sure what is going on from one bite to another. It seems to be this foreign substance that she is supposed to swallow. But she does give some entertaining faces when she eats. Oh and she is very interested in helping feed herself. This as you know can be problematic and only add to the stickiness of feeding.



We also had some drama with Flicka this weekend. We had been capping her claws with cat caps. Well a few of them got glued to her pads and the nail had started to grow into the pad. The vet was very nice and took them off and gave us some antibiotic to give her. She has also now claimed Beau's bed and begun trying to eat people food.




I think that is about all for now. I am a bit brain dead and tired so I will tell you all tomorrow about the rest of our weekend with Grandma, GGG (Great Grandma) and PaPa. Oh and show pics of our new toy. What out Ava may end up with ADD like me from this toy? So many options so little time.

No comments: