Saturday, March 1, 2008

Warmer days and a new swing.

Well Ava's collection of toys is growing. Soon our house will be nothing, but toys. Well hopefully not. I would still like to think this is a house with two adults living in it too. Back to my point My manager at work was nice enough to pass along an outdoor swing for Ava to play in. He has three boys that have out grown the swing. After a few minutes of whining to Mike he finally hung up the swing so that Ava and I could go outside and swing in the sun. Don't worry I am trying to remember to put a hat on her. She has very much inherited my fair skin.


On a yucky note, I planned on posting new pictures of my hair cut from trying out a new stylist, but as luck would have it she double booked...actually she never saw that the owner of the shop had put me in as an appointment, so I guess technically I never had an appointment. Even though it has been since July 07 that I last had my hair cut and that I am way overdue for a trim or cut or any sort of style. AHHHHHH, frustrating. I have a regional meeting this week and I wanted a fresh new do. Guess I will have to be the same old me.

Oh well, I still got to hang out with Kay (Aunt) and shop and do girly stuff. She even bought Ava the cutes Jackie O dress. I am going to have to have her picture taken in it. Professionally and everything.

OK back to the regional meeting. Heads up all my blogger fans. This week is going to be long and nuts so there will most likely not be any updates until the weekend, unless I pull some time out of some place. So miss me, but not too much. Sorry.

1 comment:

Plunger Girl said...

Yo. I grant you a pass to not blog. :-P Cute dress...you should get one just like it!