Thursday, March 6, 2008

Update...

Okay I know it has been almost a week since I posted....sorry. My regional meeting is finally over and all is back to normal. Well almost. I don't even know where to begin......

Well I will start with the weirdest...it snowed on Tuesday...yes snow in Texas in March. We usually get one round in Feb, but I really don't remember ever getting it in March. Sorry I didn't take a picture....remember meeting all week. I don't even think I saw the light of day for three days.

Next Ava is sick with her first cold. Guess the fact that we lasted until 6 months to get sick is not too bad. The only thing is that it happened of course when I had to be at work. Poor Mike had a rough week trying to sooth Ava when nothing would work. He said there were several times he would set her in her saucer and she would fall asleep sitting up....now that would have been a picture.

Guess that is really all, it seems like it has been such a long week, but I guess looking back it was just filled with unpleasant things.

Here are the only pics I have to post. They do not relate to the post, but this morning Ava and Beau were playing so I took a few shots. Enjoy.


No comments: