Thursday, March 6, 2008

Let it snow let it snow let it snow...

Thunder and snow? Well I know these pics are old now, but several Thursdays ago I awoke to Thunder. Yes this is normal for this time of year, but just a few hours later it was snowing. At about 11:30 the snow/sleeting rain had just started. Mike went to the dentist and by 1:30 there were several inches already on the ground. A drive that would normally take only 45 minutes took Mike 2.5 hours due to the lovely native Texan's and their in ability to drive in the snow. Oh I did forget to say that this was the second time in one week that it actually snowed. Amazing.

The dogs really seemed to love it, maybe we should think about moving some place that gets more snow......NOOOOOOO we will just enjoy it once a year.

As for up dates, nothing new here. We are having everyone over for Easter late lunch. I think that adds up to like 12 people and Ava. Nuts I know, but it should be fun. More fun when Ava can look for Easter eggs and give Mike and I the candy, but still fun.

Oh other news I finally found shoes for Ava's Jackie O dress. Hope to scheudal professional pictures soon.

Also Mike and the whole crew and I have been walking every night. Hope this gets me in a little bit of shape for summer.

Enjoy the snow pics.


Ava in her tilted up bed (remember she was sick)

Yes 5" of snow!

Bella and Beau Frolic in the snow!

2PM

11:30am

No comments: