Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter


I must first start off with an apology for all my blogger fans. This has been a long and I kept falling asleep before I could blog in the evening. Sorry.

Okay so for Easter the Shelby clan came down from Missouri for Easter. We all got to meet Keira's new fiance Cody. Yup you got it right Mike's little sis is all grown up and getting married in May. Wow, I remember when I first met her and she was just 16. Actually she had just started to really drive then. I remember thinking what a mature girl. Now, sorry Keira, I think oh my she is too young to get married, maybe I still have her stuck at 16? I actually have my Aunt Lora stuck at 26, which is ironic since I am 26. See I guess time really does fly and as you grow older you loose all track of time.

Okay so back to Easter. The TX and MO Shelby's all joined with Aunt Kay, Aunt Lora and Dean for a large feast. We all hung out in the kitchen, even after Mike kicked everyone out to clean. It was a good time to be had by all. Again I am so glad we moved into the larger house. We slept 5 additional bodies this trip. I know nuts, but they all had a room and a place to hide there things.

No comments: