Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rain Rain go away come again some other day....

Okay so the back yard is offically flooded and the dogs are going crazy inside. One week snow the next rain galor. Man I love the crazy North Texas weather. As you can see our back yard is flooded.

You know I was out and about today for work and I think I got fully soaked 5 different times. I am not sure I ever got dry. Silly me for doing my hair. By the end of the day I looked like one of my wet dogs.

On Ava news she is starting to sleep longer and longer amounts of time. Usually we go to bed about 8 pm and lately she has been waking up an where from 3 am to 5am. These hours I can deal with. The times Ava wakes up 3 she is hungry, she eats and we both fall back to sleep. The other day she woke up at 3 and we fell asleep in our chair until 9. Talk about a well rested day.

In case I did not mention it before Mike and I struggle with getting Ava to nap in her crib. She loves to be held when she naps. Right now we are working to get her to nap at least once a day in her crib and next week we will tackle twice a day. Eventually she will love to sleep in her crib. I had actually just gotten her to nap in her crib when I first went back to work, but as things changed so did the naping.

Also on the Ava front she is now bathing in the tub without any support. Yes you got it right she can sit with no help while soaking in the tub. Wow is she getting so big.

Oh also her six month check up was last week. She is 100+ percentil in her height. She is 26" long! She takes after my side of the family on that. She is 80 percentile in weight, she weighs 18.6 lbs. It is pretty true that babies double their weight at the 6 month check up. Remember miss thing was 9lbs when she was born. Not to brag, but it looks like we have a pretty healthy kiddo! I must give Kudos to Mike who spends all day with Ava, when I work out of the house. Thanks honey, I love you!

No comments: