Monday, June 2, 2008

9 Months old oh my.


Well today was Miss Ava's 9 month well baby check up. Her current stats are:
Weight 21.5 lbs (90%)
Height 30 inches (97%)

So we know she is going to be tall. Each time the doctor measures her and goes over her percentile he looks at us and lets us know she will most likely be taller than Mike and I. Mike looks at me every time and says she must have gotten it from your side.

Oh I forgot to say so, but Ava is mobile. She can crawl. Friday I was working from home and just happen to take a break when Ava decided to come to me. Her little dress did get in the way a bit, but she made her way over to me. This whole weekend she has practiced going further and further from us and around the house. There is no getting away from her now. Funny thing is she is much happier now that she can come to us and move her self about.

Okay so I will try to post a video of her crawling soon. Also keep your fingers crossed Ava does not discover the dog food.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

So much fun! Now you have to worry about her getting into things she couldn't before. More baby-proofing on the way.