Friday, June 27, 2008

Flash Back Friday

Okay so I stole this idea from a few other blogger out there...sorry. I have decided that I will post a few older pictures from my past. This will not happen every Friday, but today I was feeling reflective so enjoy.


This is Erin and I out on the town for my 22nd birthday (July 2003)


Bella as a puppy the first day we brought her home. July 2004


Beau as a puppy the first day we brought him home....my how small he was and my how big he is now. June 2006


Mike and I in Breckenridge Colorado July 2006


Mike when he first moved to TX March/April 2004


Me my senior year in College 2002-2003 getting ready to go out on the town.

I know lots of random pics with no rhym or reason, but what can I say, I like these pics. Reminds me of my care free days when sleep was not so important to me and I thought I was mostly invensable.

1 comment:

PlungerGirl said...

GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That seems like an eternity ago. Ah, youthfulness. I like Flashback Friday--I think you should do more of it. It's amazing how those days, like when Mike first came to TX and when we were going out, and when the pups were babies....they seem so recent but so far away. Strange. How very depressing. Thanks a LOT Sarah. ;-)