Friday, July 18, 2008

She can walk....

Well I totally forgot to blog about this on Sunday, but Miss Ava has taken her first steps to freedom. She took 6 steps to Mike and yes we have it on video. I can not believe that my little girl is growing up so fast. Less than 2 months and Ava will be 1 yr old. Oh my Oh my.

Other news, since Keria has not updated her blog.....Ava will have a cousin to play with in less than 9 months. Mike's little sister Keria and her husband Cody are pregnant. Yes you heard me right...the oldest child and the youngest child of the Shelby clan will have kids. Sorry I just find that funny. Guess in comparison Mike was older when Ava was born. That's okay, it has not hurt him at all. As for you Tom and Monique, don't worry no rush to have kids from this blogger.

Other news...Ava and I went to a gymboree class today. I must suck cause I found the whole thing too corny and silly. Oh well, not sure I would pay for it, thank goodness it was free!!!


Ava and Pat hanging out on the couch.


Ava swimming in Steve and Susan's pool in Tulsa

Ava and Gwen playing

Ava's new sleeping position on the couch

Do you think I am tired?

4 comments:

Charlene said...

So you have video, but didn't post it? I want to see! You guys are having too much fun...

Chris said...

GO AVA, yay!! As for her parents...uh...the only thing I can say is watch out! :)

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

I want to see photos of ava walking!!

Keira Miner said...

Man, it's really too bad Pat & Ava don't like each other.