Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to me....

Okay so if you don't already know today was my 27th birthday. Yes I know I am getting old. I was however thinking and I am now the age Mike was when we got married. I am also one year younger than my mom when she got married. It is funny to think that this time last year I was very pregnant and now I have a 10 month old little girl. Okay enough time down memory lane.

This year was so much better than my last birthday. Last year we had just moved in to our house a month earlier, the baby shower was the following weekend and there was just too much other stuff going on to really celebrate. So being so wonderful Mike made it up to me. I now am the proud owner of an IPOD (yes I know I am behind the times) and we had a date night. Thanks Pat for baby sitting. All in all I give today 2 thumbs up.

Oh I totally forgot...I got a facial today too!!!! Yup I am spoiled and love it.

Okay more to blog tomorrow. Enjoy.

1 comment:

PlungerGirl said...

I love that top! And your gazongas are ginormous woman! LOL..that's funny. Way to go--growing giant breasts!!! PLUS a baby and husband. That's a lot to take on.