Saturday, July 5, 2008

1st week of July.

Here is my update for July. Unfortunatly I worked all week (all but Friday) while most of the guys in my office took off. Don't worry it was my choice, I am saving my vacation for later in the year. So back to my week. Very uneventful.

Ava is getting two more teeth on her lower jaw. When they come in that will be a total of 8 teeth before she is a year old. Nuts I tell you.

What else did we do...oh for the Forth of July Mike, Ava, Pat and I went to the lake. We tried out a new lake. Lake Ray Roberts, just north of Denton. So nice. A sandy beach and not too crowed. I wanted to go to that Lake for Memorial day, but "due to the cost of gas" (inside joke) we did not.

Other than that we are all still surviving down here in the heat.

Enjoy the latest pics.

You can not tell it, but Ava is jumping in her bed like the little monkey she is.


I was experimenting and letting missy feed her self her rice cereal. Not too bad, only 1/2 ended up on the face, floor and chair.


Her Ava is giving me her "look". After the look she barked at me. I know I know she hangs out with the dogs way too much.


Mike decided to rearrange the living room here is the after shot.

2 comments:

Charlene said...

Yeah, those stinking gas prices...

We'll have to go to the lake again next time we are down there.

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

Looks like you guys had fun too. But next year that would be sweet if you came and visited...or anytime doesn't have to be next year. And yes he did help clean..haha your funny. It was good talking to you the other day. Don't forget to take a photo of the diaper cake.