Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Wonderful Husband.

Okay so Ava has been having a few sleep problems again. I know, I know let her cry...blah, blah, blah, I promise I will hit the next person that tells me this. Sorry on the the real point of my blog. We all went to our respective beds about 9 last night. I must have been extremely tired cause I never heard Ava move. The crazy cat woke me up about 12:30 and low and behold no Mike next to me. I looked down the hall and Ava's door was open. Yup you guessed it. My wonderful husband had gotten up before I heard Ava cry and took care of it and fell asleep on the couch with her. So needless to say I got a lot of sleep in my bed. However at 1:30 I did hear her cry and I relieved him so he could sleep in the bed for a bit.

This is the first time he has ever been able to do this. Generally he is sound a sleep and I hear Ava first. He really knew what I horrible day I had yesterday and stepped up to take care of me, again.

I love you Mike, thanks for the extra sleep last night!!!


No comments: