Saturday, May 17, 2008

My life is so boring.

Okay so this week after the crazy vacation that was not a vacation I realized that my life is actually very boring. I work, come home and then hang out with Mike and Ava. While most of the time I do not mind this, sometimes I crave a bit of fun. This being said, next weekend I plan on going to the lake and showing some friends a good time in down town Ft. Worth. I might even get a sitter and do this as an adult all without Ava. I know horrible, but sometimes I need my space. Of course I will let yall know next week if this wonderful plan really works out. Keep your fingers crossed.

No other news this week. Here are a few more pics from our trip and the lovey new face that Ava has learned to make. Enjoy.





1 comment:

Charlene said...

I totally understand the boring part. It usually makes my evening if my sister decides she wants to come over and play games...