Thursday, August 30, 2007

Last post as a pregnant woman.

Well all this is my last post as a pregnant woman, my next post will be as a mommy to a new baby boy or girl!!! Thought I would add one more photo of what I look like right before I bust. Okay, so maybe bust is not the right word. I know lots of woman that have been more uncomfortable than I have, but come on give me a break. It is summer here and I am over due, so just a little sympathy please.

Mike and I go in tonight to start being induced. Hopefully this little person comes out by tomorrow, since all the family will be in for the long weekend! I must say I am nervous, but not for the delivery, but for the after care. Sure I baby sat in high school and college, but is that enough training? I always got to give the baby back, now I am the one they give the baby back to. Thank goodness mom will be here for two weeks. I think Mike also has an upper hand being the oldest of six. I think he might have been around a baby or two. Okay enough rambling, enjoy the new pic and I can not wait to post pictures of the baby!!!

1 comment:

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

Oh good luck! Hope you and the baby have a safe delivery! I sure hope that lil baby of yours decides to join our family today!And then you'll have ton's of pics to post!!!