Sunday, September 9, 2007

It's a GIRL!!!!

Okay so after a day or more of waiting and laboring in the hospital Ava Lynn Shelby came into this world at 8:15 am Saturday September 1st via C-section. Not my ideal way to meet my daughter, but it still was wonderful. I will never forget how Mike and I cried when Dr. Herr announced we had a little girl. (for all of those who forgot, Mike and I did not know what we were having). Thank goodness I didn't paint the room blue like I wanted to.


Labor is not fun!


Off to meet my baby.


Mother and Daughter meet for the first time.


Yes you are reading that right 9lbs 22 inches long.


Family Photo

2 comments:

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

Oh how beautiful! Life is SO amazing. Good job on creating a beautiful baby girl!!

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

Oh and p.s. i heart the oxygen mask photo!! Very hilarious!!