Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Baby Shower, July 21, 2007

Well all the pictures are finally here and everyone who didn't make it in can now see what a great time they missed. After seeing the wonderful outcome of the party I actually think this baby might be a little spoiled. Thank goodness Grandma and Meme both agree you can not spoil a baby. Oh for those of you who don't know who is being called what, my mom is Grandma, she picked that because she says it is about time she has someone to call her Grandma and Mike's mom Lynn is Meme (said with French accent), after her wonderful grandmother. What else to say...oh a special thanks to my Aunt Kay and her wonderful friends who threw an unbeatable baby shower. It was the most perfect theme and set up. Thanks also to Lindsey for the games that made everyone laugh and to all of my family and friends that traveled in from around the surrounding states. Yall must be crazy to come that far for little O' me, but I love you guys. Thanks!!!

Now for the pictures, hope you enjoy.

No comments: