Wednesday, July 18, 2007

House!

Okay so here are the details of our house. We are sort of out in the country. We can at least see the stars at night!!! The dogs love running around in the yard and the house. I think that since we moved from a little 1114 sq. foot house to this almost 2500 sq. foot house Mike and I have walked a million miles just going between the rooms. It has taken a month, but I am slowly getting acquainted where things are at, of course that is if Mike would stop rearranging things. I think he is nesting not me.

Today we did get in the last bit of furniture for the living room, so things will be perfect for the baby shower on Saturday!!!
Formal Dinning Room
Guest Bathroom
Guest Room
Baby's Room (Bella and Beau don't know it is not for them yet)
Breakfast Nook

Living Room before all the furniture has arrived. I promise to post more house pictures when I have time and finish taking pictures of our finished rooms.

1 comment:

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

What a beautiful home! I love the colors you picked out! I don't think their wild at all :) We definately need to come visit you guys some time soon. Glad you jumped on the band wagon for blogging! Can't wait to see if Baby Shelby is a boy or girl!!!