Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Day one of blogging.




Okay we decided to join the California Shelby's in keeping a blog online, so here we go.

Recap:

Mike and I have been in our new house for a little over a month. Most everything is done that we can do right now. Pat Shelby, our professional painter, has finished painting every wall in the house with what ever wild color I have picked out. Mike has hung all the heavy pictures and Amber has helped me decorate and tell Mike where to hang the pictures. I am so glad, we talked them into moving to Texas...shoot did I say that, I mean I am so glad they moved down on their own free will. I love having them close.


Our Real First House!






Right now I am currently 35 weeks pregnant and done with it all. We just went to the doctor on Monday and she says that I am not done and I should hold out till about 40 weeks. She is crazy, what exactly does a doctor know about pregnancy and how fat and tired I feel. Trust me I am done, but if I must do what is best for little baby Shelby I will. Mike you owe me ;-)

Oh by the way, no for those of you that don't know, no Mike and I do not know whether we are having a boy or a girl and no we have all ready waiting this long we are not going to find out. Sorry mom.

No comments: