Friday, October 17, 2008

Zoo trip #2

Okay so many of you remember me blogging about the OKC zoo and how it suck. Well Ava, Aunt Kay and I went to the FTW zoo. It was freaking awesome. Ava called a brown bear kitty....it was too cute. She didn't call the big cat's kitty, even though I tried and she stayed awake until the very end. We tried to do a train ride, but that is just about the time she conked out. Oh at the FTW zoo they have the Texas area and it has a petting zoo part. Ava got to pet a goat, a cow and a pig. We of course washed our hands before going any further.

Enjoy the pics.





2 comments:

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

oh my goodness her hair is too cute! I love it. She's starting to look like Mike to me.

Keira Miner said...

Ah! The pig-tails! Hehe! I see you found some hair ties.