Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

So today was a pretty good day. I had the brilliant idea of going to the pumpkin patch to take cute pics with Ava and maybe even get a pumpkin. My friend Jennifer and her three kids from work tagged along. We even drug Uncle Pat out too. Once we go there we were able to do the hay ride, take a few family photos and even walk around the patch. There were so many people there, but it was worth it. I think we will make this a yearly event.

Enjoy the pics.










4 comments:

Charlene said...

So cute! I love hearing about your fun adventures.

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

I like the one of Pat throwing her in the air and the last one. She's such a cute little bug and she's getting big fast!

bottoms family said...

Hi I know that you don't know me Sarah, but my husband and I are friends with Mike in Missouri. Anyway, what a cute little family! We just wanted to say hi and if you guys want to give us a "holla" back that would be awesome. I talked with Coby and he says that you guys got married! Congrats. That is totally cool! Anyway your little girl is so cute! Keep in touch!

PlungerGirl said...

Where the hell did your bangs go?

Ava is going to be like 28 before I ever meet her. Crazy!